Survey Plans provide survey information detailing a property’s boundaries, area and dimensions. Depending on the age of the Survey Plan it can sometimes be obtained in colour and can illustrate legal features identified in Transfers or Easements including Right of Ways. A Survey Plan will also often show some of the surrounding land as well.Unit Title plans are survey plans of unit title development (such as an apartment buildings). These Unit Title plans show: principal areas, common areas and any accessory units.
How to Order an Survey Plan or Unit Title Plan
When you are ordering an Survey Plan or Unit Title Plan you can specify the address, DP or CT number as usual, but you can also provide the interest type and document number. In the sample provided you can order it as follows: Survey Plan DP 168592- do not forget to include the region of the property though!The Survey Plan or Title Plan products can be used to:
- Identify the property’s boundaries and dimensions.
- Identify the property’s boundaries and dimensions with respect to adjacent properties.
- Identify the location of registered interests such as right of ways.
- Urgent Speed Survey Plans or Unit Title Plans are delivered electronically to your email address within an hour, we promise during working hours (Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm).
- Standard Speed Survey Plans or Unit Title Plans are delivered electronically to your email address by 10pm the same day or by 9am the following working day (i.e. if ordered after 6pm).